Saturday, November 2, 2013

Readers Speak Up! What Do You Want to Read on LMS?

In yesterday's blog post, I suggested that I might tackle some topics you, my dear readers, were interested in. The idea spoke to me.

So now I'm coming to you.

What would you like to read about on Little Merry Sunshine in November and December?

Each week, in November and December, I'll choose a reader suggested topic and write about it on Saturday.

I'm happy to write about almost anything you suggest, so ask me anything.

There are just a few guidelines:

  1. All requests must be submitted by Thursday so that I have time to research the topic (if needed) and write.
  2. As always, I won't write about anything that could get me fired or anything too personal.
  3. Religion and politics are acceptable topics.
I can't wait to hear what you'd like to read about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.