Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'll Have What She's Having

From Odds & Thens, "My National Film Registry Nominations"

One of my all time favorite movies is When Harry Met Sally. I love every single scene in it. I love how demure college co-ed Sally is at the beginning and the mostly confident woman she becomes throughout the movie. I love how obnoxious Harry is at the beginning and the way he softens, but never truly loses his over-the-top nature, by the end.

If you haven't seen the movie, I strongly encourage you to stop reading right this minute, stream the movie from Netflix, and then return to LMS when you're done.

By all accounts one of the most iconic scenes in the movie happens over a casual lunch between Harry and Sally at Katz's Delicatessen. To refresh your memory, here it is.


A couple of days ago, a comedy troupe in New York went back to Katz's Deli and recreated the scene, flash mob style.

WARNING: Do not eat or drink anything while watching this video. There is an increased chance of choking on it or spewing it all over your computer screen while laughing hysterically. I also hope you have strong bladder muscles.


Want some insider baseball on how the orgasm scene came to be? Read this.

Now can someone pass me a cigarette?

P.S. If you haven't done so already, please "like" Little Merry Sunshine on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.